lunes, 21 de mayo de 2018

My last vacation past simple

Millones de Productos que Comprar! Envío Gratis en Productos Participantes. Siempre el mejor precio garantizado. Estamos disponibles las horas para ayudarte. No te quedes tirado en un viaje. Dear MODERATOR friends. This is not a repeated worksheet. I invited Camilo over on Monday, He is my cousin, and He is very interesting. We played soccer at night and stayed at the soccer field for lunch. Then on Wednesday, we practiced English. A after that we walked in the park.


My last vacation past simple

Learn about my last vacation and some irregular verbs in the past. I had some problems on the way.for free Skype.


Talking about your last vacation is a good topic to prove how much you have learned about the simple past. These questions will help you think about your last vacation. Who did you go with? How did you get there?


What did you do during the day? Did you enjoy your last vacation ? Simple past irregular verbs worksheets. I lived thereyear ago with my grandmother when i was a student at high school. I could also rest a lot and this was the best thing because I needed it.


My last vacation past simple

Beginning my vacations, I was at home helping my aunt in the house chores home, so I could play great time with my nephew Sam, with my cousins Frank and Sara and my beautiful pet Rin Tin Tin, a dog. It was on the beach, in Manzanillo exactly to be exact. We stayed at a small hotel. I went with my friends.


When my summer vacation starts we went to Udipi which is in Karnataka state. There we enjoyed a lot. Cartagena is a city in Colombia ). We visited my cousins Mayra and Alejandra. I did not meet them, so I was really excited to meet them.


My first impression of them it was very goo they are so much friendly and fun. Mira ejemplos de my last vacation en ingles. We went to visit many. Descubre oraciones que usan my last vacation en la vida real.


Where would you like to go next summer? I'm practicing simple past, so I think this a good way to improve mi knowledges. After that we went to trecking there we saw a beautiful water falls we took few photographs of that scenery. Keep up the good work.


Past Continuous: My Summer Vacation. We took a plane there.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.