viernes, 21 de octubre de 2016

My last vacation activities

Millones de Productos que Comprar! Envío Gratis en Productos Participantes. We visited my cousins Mayra and Alejandra. My first impression of them it was very goo they are friendly and fun.


We went to visit many places but my favorite place was Barú island. Pair work activity: student A traveled last month and did lots of interesting things. Student B wants to know what happened. Good to practice the simple past tense of regular and irregular verbs.


I lived thereyear ago with my grandmother when i was a student at high school. There are lots of trees and field surround my hometown which makes me feel so comfortable.


My last vacation activities

I did not meet them, so I was really excited to meet them. Cartagena is a city in Colombia ). I could also rest a lot and this was the best thing, because I needed it time ago. Beginning my vacations, I was at home helping my aunt in the works home, so I could play great time with my nephew Angel, with my cousins Luis and Laura and my Pet Matius.


MyLastVacationsOn mylastEaster vacation I went into “Medical Missions“. Our trip began on Friday April the th. We flew from Mexico-City to Mérida. English ESL Worksheets » vacation.


The last part of my vacation set. Reading comprehension, vocabulary and speaking worksheet on the topic. Vacation is something wonderful and enjoyable and you can use it to spend enjoyable and useful times that make you feel relaxed and all that gives you a push forward so that you can complete your work or study, all of this you will find here in My last vacation essay. My idea of a good vacation is staying at home.


Video with comprehension activities : talking about a past holiday. Your Last Vacation. YOUR LAST VACATION. Dear MODERATOR friends.


My last vacation I went to Paris, but it was not so easy to get there. This is not a repeated worksheet. Learn about my last vacation and some irregular verbs in the past.for free Skype.


I had some problems on the way. Complete the dialogue with the verbs in past simple tense. Where did you go for your last summer vacation ? How did you travel? Did you go alone or with someone?


What did you do during your last summer holiday? What interesting things did you see during your last summer vacation ? Like a one day vacation or a two day vacation or a eight day vacation ? For kids, supervised activities offered by the ranch include: a petting zoo, an arts and crafts program, horseback riding and outdoor games.


Kids can also take golf, tennis, and fishing lessons. Rates start at $4with breakfast and dinner included. Activities, Worksheets, Printables.


Spring Break: My Vacation Project My Ultimate Vacation Creation. Summer vacation Everyone is waiting for the summer vacation and taking a rest after a long year of study or work, but many people are wondering how they will spend their summer holidays whether at home or traveling abroad.


My last vacation activities

From tequila tasting extravaganzas to shimmering beach hideaways, Mexico holds so many opportunities for a thrilling, one-of-a-kind vacation.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.